Founded in 1995 as a career transition practice, today Careers In Transition, Inc. is a Talent Management organization providing Performance Consulting, Instructional Design, Talent Optimization, Staff Augmentation, Executive Search, Program Management Office (PMO) services, Speaking Engagements and customized training solutions.
Careers In Transition, Inc. is 8(a) Certified by SBA as a Minority, Veteran and Woman Owned Small Disadvantaged Business. We are a full-service Human Resources consulting firm that helps organizations attract, develop and retain talent. Our client centric approach to Talent Management helps maximize results by analyzing, customizing and delivering world class Human Capital solutions and services. We are a value-added organization providing practical approaches with a transparent and measurable ROI.
Offer trusted talent management solutions that create sustainable results, leading to amazing customer experiences and enhanced employee quality of life.
We help organizations attract, develop and retain talent by providing a suite of customized Human Resource solutions such as: human capital management, talent optimization, training and development, staff augmentation, program management office (PMO) and books/speaking engagements.
Our Core Values:
- We value a sense of humor and having fun!
- We treat people with fairness and respect
- We value open and honest dialogue, without retribution
- We challenge each other's ideas openly
- Innovation is our lifeblood
- We expect our people to know and value each other
- We celebrate our successes and each other's accomplishments - both professional and personal
- We can always do better
- Do the right thing because it is the right thing to do
- Create, enhance and maintain great products and services
- Sustainable long-term growth and profitability are key to our success
- Careers In Transition, Inc. cares about and supports communities at large